Accommodation to let?
You have a room, an apartment or a house you would like to let?
If you would like to make an offer to international researchers, students or scholars, then this is the right place for you!
The TU Darmstadt would like to make the move to Darmstadt easier for all newly-appointed professors, for all international researchers, and for all international students. To do this, we offer our assistance to these new arrivals when they are searching for accommodation.
There is a broad spectrum of the kind of accommodation being sought and the duration of stay in Darmstadt. We receive enquiries that range from a furnished room for a couple of months to an unfurnished apartment for a couple years through to a furnished apartment for a family for several years.
The three steps to finding a tenant through the TU Darmstadt Housing Services office:
- Inform us about the accommodation you are offering by sending us the completed online questionnaire for landlords. (Our questionnaire is only available in German. If you need assistance, please call us or send us an e-mail.)
- We will send your offer to accommodation seekers at the TU Darmstadt who are looking for accommodation.
- Interested parties will contact you directly. (If you wish, we can also help to establish the contact.)
- We work as intermediaries to facilitate contact between potential tenants and landlords.
- You finalise rental contracts directly with the renters.
- The TU Darmstadt does not accept any liability or guarantee that a rental contract will be signed.
- When you have found a tenant, please inform us as soon as possible.