In this workshop, scientists will learn how to use tools to find thematic literature related to their research focus.
- How can I develop a research strategy plan?
- How do I choose the appropriate research tool for my search query?
- How do I keep up to date with new publications in my research area?
- How do I evaluate my search results?
- How do I manage the literature I have found?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
If you attend, please make sure that your VPN access is activated: Instructions for setting up a VPN.
Andre Pfeifer & Andy Dirkmann (ULB)
Scientific employees of TU Darmstadt: Registration form Ingenium
All other interested parties: email@example.com (Registration possible until 1 day before the workshop starts)
05. Juli 2021, 13:30-15:00
Online via Zoom. Login is provided by Ingenium.
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek