Event for participants without prior knowledge of Citavi.
Managing sources and citations in the academic writing process requires a lot of attention, time and care. Reference management programmes can help here. In this workshop you will learn to use the programme Citavi.
- How do I search for literature in reference management programmes?
- How do I import title data and documents?
- How do I structure literature based on an outline?
- How do I create knowledge elements such as image citations from PDFs?
- How do I insert footnote and text citations into my text?
- How do I work with Citavi in a team?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
Andre Pfeifer & Andy Dirkmann
Registration form (Registration possible until 1 day before the workshop start)
29. Juni 2021, 13:30-15:00
Online via Zoom. You will get the login details by email approx. 1h before the workshop starts.
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek