The virtual event series “Unite! Teaching and Learning” is aimed at teachers, lecturers and faculty from all Unite! partner institutions who are interested in exchanging and developing teaching and learning practices. Pedagogical experts from the partner universities will run the courses, which are free of charge for the Unite! community. All “Unite! Teaching and Learning” activities are in English, some activities will award credits.
The online workshop "The science of learning: promising strategies from Cognitive Psychology" will be offered by Marcus Lithander from KTH Stockholm.
- Become familiar with central concepts from cognitive psychology.
- Develop and implement strategies from cognitive psychology into your course design.
- Get an insight into how cognitive research about learning is conducted and how to design future studies.
- Discuss and practice how key strategies, such as retrieval practice, spaced practice, and concrete examples can promote student learning.
Since all “Unite! Teaching and Learning” courses will be carried out through the Unite! Metacampus, a previous registration to the Metacampus is required to access the activities' materials, as well as other Unite! courses offered through the platform.
Application deadline: November 30, 2021
08. Dezember 2021, 10:00-13:00
Unite! / Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm