What are my strengths, weaknesses and previous career strategies? Under supervision, students work out their individual answers step by step. This takes place, for example, throug critical self-reflection and external feedback with the focus on independently creating a personal action plan for targeted internships.
Students can reflect on their own resources, career goals and circumstances, in order to draw up an action plan for their desired internship.
Workshop contents / objectives:
1. Systematic self-reflection of previous behavior
2. Analysis of individual strengths and weaknesses
3. Perception and assessment of the influencing factors (environment / circumstances)
4. Develop an actionable strategy and plan towards the career goal / the next career step
5. Communicate fairly: speaking / listening
6. Conditions for realistic self-assessment and external assessment / giving and receiving feedback