Due to the special conditions in the Corona pandemic, the Executive Board has extended the possibility of deregistration from an exam for the exams of SoSe 2020, WiSe 2020/21 and SoSe 2021 until the start of the exam. You can withdraw from an exam by sending an informal e-mail to your office for student affairs before the exam begins, stating the exam number and your matriculation number.
- Do we have to re-register for the 2nd attempt at a written exam?
- I have an exam at the beginning of April that still belongs to the winter semester, but takes place in the summer semester. Does it still apply that I can deregister shortly before the exam?
- Does the exception rule for deregistration up to the start of the exam also appies to an online exam?
- Supplement to the APB (General Examination Rules)
- How do I apply for an additional oral exam?
- Will all exams take place as scheduled?
- If online exams are the optimal solution for planning security, why are they not introduced as a standard?
- Who decides on a change of the examination form and how do I know out about it?
- Where can I see my exam will take place in person on site?
- What happens in case of a disconnection during an online exam?
- For online exams, should there be a test round a few days beforehand to get familiar with the technology?
- Since one of my exams is a requirement that must be successfully passed by 31.03.21, non-attendance would result in exmatriculation. How is this regulated?
- Oral exams
- Changing the form of examination