Examinees will be distributed in as many different rooms as necessary to comply with hygiene rules and distances. It is ensured that there is at least 1.5 m distance between all examination seats in all directions. Currently there is room for 76 people in the Audimax. You can call up the seating plans yourself via the Course Catalogue > Room Search > Room Details. The plan with the lowest number of seats is valid.
- Courses in person on site: Reporting of positive test results
- Examinations are written in the Darmstadtium and it is also a vaccination center. Can you explain that?
- What about exams at Lichtwiese, will more buses be made available here to comply with all security measures?
- Written Examinations in the Summer Semester 2021
- Examination Procedure
- What happens if you are quarantined due to a previous exam and you are not allowed to take the following exams?
- If I need a hotel room to attend the exam, do I need a certificate to make the reservation?
- Since we have to write the exams with masks and we are therefore disadvantaged anyway, do we get more time in the exams?
- Is there a special option for at-risk patients or persons with disabilities in closed sessions regarding the exams in person on site?
- Will I get a special permission if my county has a curfew/ 15 km radius?
- Is it allowed to drink something during the exam?
- If the lockdown is extended (after 14.02.), will the on-site exams still take place?
- Are there guidelines for minimum time intervals between two exams to prevent being contagious?
- What happens if I am in quarantine but my examiner only allows an exam in person on site?
- Can additional on-site exams be postponed to a later date (in the summer semester)?
- Parking on the Campus Lichtwiese