In exceptional cases, an application for a special date according to § 19 (1) APB can be submitted to the examination board before the examination takes place. However, this option is subject to the circumstances.
- Written Examinations in the Summer Semester 2021
- Examination Procedure
- How many people are allowed per room due to the hygiene concept?
- What happens if you are quarantined due to a previous exam and you are not allowed to take the following exams?
- If I need a hotel room to attend the exam, do I need a certificate to make the reservation?
- Since we have to write the exams with masks and we are therefore disadvantaged anyway, do we get more time in the exams?
- Will I get a special permission if my county has a curfew/ 15 km radius?
- Is it allowed to drink something during the exam?
- If the lockdown is extended (after 14.02.), will the on-site exams still take place?
- Are there guidelines for minimum time intervals between two exams to prevent being contagious?
- What happens if I am in quarantine but my examiner only allows an exam in person on site?
- What about exams at Lichtwiese, will more buses be made available here to comply with all security measures?
- Can additional on-site exams be postponed to a later date (in the summer semester)?
- Parking on the Campus Lichtwiese