All exams will take place. If necessary, lecturers will decide to change the exam format for all participants. Please have a look in TUCaN. You should be able to see on the exam (usually by the room information) if the exam form has been changed.
- Supplement to the APB (General Examination Rules)
- Withdrawal from examination / Medical Certificate
- How do I apply for an additional oral exam?
- If online exams are the optimal solution for planning security, why are they not introduced as a standard?
- Who decides on a change of the examination form and how do I know out about it?
- Where can I see my exam will take place in person on site?
- What happens in case of a disconnection during an online exam?
- For online exams, should there be a test round a few days beforehand to get familiar with the technology?
- Since one of my exams is a requirement that must be successfully passed by 31.03.21, non-attendance would result in exmatriculation. How is this regulated?
- Oral exams
- Changing the form of examination