The examiners decide on a change of the examination form. The examiners usually inform their examinees directly as early as possible. In your timetable in TUCaN, a change in the field for the examination room will be communicated.
- Supplement to the APB (General Examination Rules)
- Withdrawal from examination / Medical Certificate
- How do I apply for an additional oral exam?
- Will all exams take place as scheduled?
- If online exams are the optimal solution for planning security, why are they not introduced as a standard?
- Where can I see my exam will take place in person on site?
- What happens in case of a disconnection during an online exam?
- For online exams, should there be a test round a few days beforehand to get familiar with the technology?
- Since one of my exams is a requirement that must be successfully passed by 31.03.21, non-attendance would result in exmatriculation. How is this regulated?
- Oral exams
- Changing the form of examination