Pursuant to the express action to conduct the summer term under Covid-19 conditions, the following shall apply:
When applying § 59 IV HHG (exmatriculation due to lack of performance within four semesters), the summer semester 2020 and the winter semester 2020/21 are not included. This takes into account the individual standard period of study according to § 2 of the Regulation for Coping with the Effects of the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic in Higher Education.
- Is it possible to use workplaces of the university for writing theses?
- How does the use of Zoom is regarded from a data protection perspective?
- Will the next winter semester also take place digitally?
- How is it handled if students wish to enroll additionally at other universities during the Corona situation?
- Is a refund for the semester ticket possible if you don't need the ticket?
- Do the semesters under Corona count as regular study time?