The IT Coordination Board promotes the IT advancement and digitalisation of administrative processes (IT governance) by regularly communicating, agreeing on and monitoring the progress and development of IT requirements and IT projects. It is an integral part of the requirements and project management of the University Administration and HRZ. Together the board decides on IT requirements that either the University Administration has pre-prioritised or that still need to be prioritised. It also decides in which order these IT requirements should be implemented.
Within the IT Coordination Board, key indicators regarding workstation support are reported regularly, which promotes structured and continuous optimisation. The University Administration will continue to address strategically relevant IT topics in this administrative body that will then be agreed upon and may become tasks for downstream administrative bodies, such as the Kobo-AG or IT Coordination Meeting working groups.
The IT Coordination Board consists of
- Dr. Manfred Efinger (Vice President, Administration and Financial Affairs)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Herbert De Gersem (Vice President)
- Dr. Markus Lazanowski (Executive Assistant to the Vice President)
- Stefan Weisenseel (Deputy Vice President, Administration and Financial Affairs, and Director of Directorate VII)
- Prof. Dr. Christian Bischof (Head of HRZ)
- Dr. Susanne Offenbartl (responsible for digitalisation, HRZ)
- Dorothee Krohberger-Stock (Head of IT & Process Management)
- Volker Röder (IT & Process Management, Buissenes Analysis)
- Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Verena Anthofer (Head of Applications Unit, HRZ)
- Dr. Matthias Adam (Director of Directorate I)
- HRZ Customer Service
Communication and documentation
Communication primarily takes place during the meetings and via a shared directory structure. All members of the IT Coordination Board can participate. Minutes are available for all directorate managements and the IT working group of zV.
Members of the working groups meet once per quarter year. The meetings usually take about 2 hours.
For more information, please contact: