The IT Coordination Meeting, Kobo-AG and IT Coordination Board working groups look at the requirements process from different points of view, with each working group playing a specific role. The Kobo-AG works on guidelines and structures that help transform strategic objectives into operative tasks. The expectations of all parties involved regarding project organisation and roles are considered in particular.
In work meetings, strategic decisions made by the IT Coordination Board and their actual implementation down the road can be aligned. This working group is consequently a major contributor for managing requirements and projects.
The Kobo-AG consists of
- Susanne Offenbartl (responsible for digitalisation, HRZ)
- Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Verena Anthofer (HRZ Head of Applications Unit)
- HRZ Customer Support
- Dorothee Krohberger-Stock (Head of IT & Process Management)
- Meike Gührig (IT & Process Management)
- Volker Röder (IT & Process Management)
Communication and documentation
Communication primarily takes place during the meetings. All members of the IT Coordination Meeting working group can participate.
Meeting results are documented in minutes.
Working group members usually meet every second Wednesday of a month. The meetings usually take about 30 minutes.
For more information, please contact: