Accommodation to let or to sell?
You have a room or an apartment you would like to let, or an apartment or house that you would like to sell?
If you would like to make an offer to international researchers, students or scholars, then this is the right place for you!
The TU Darmstadt would like to make the move to Darmstadt easier for all newly-appointed professors, for all international researchers, and for all international students. To do this, we offer our help to these new arrivals when they are searching for accommodation.
There is a broad spectrum of the kind of accommodation being sought and the duration of stay in Darmstadt. We receive enquiries that range from a furnished room for a couple of months to an unfurnished apartment for a couple years, or a furnished apartment for a family for several years through to a flat or house to purchase.
The three steps to finding a tenant through the TU Darmstadt Housing Services office:
- Inform us about the accommodation you are offering by sending us the completed online questionnaire for landlords/homeowners. (You can find the link below on this page.)
- We will send your offer to accommodation seekers at the TU Darmstadt who are looking for accommodation.
- Interested parties will contact you directly. (If you wish, we can also help to establish the contact.)
- We work as intermediaries to set up contacts.
- You finalise rental contracts directly with the renters.
- The TU Darmstadt does not accept any liability or guarantee that a rental contract will be signed.
- When you have found a tenant, please inform us as soon as possible.
We would be happy to receive your offers that we would then pass on to interested parties. Please complete the online Questionnaire for landlords/homeowners
This is available in German only. If you need assistance, please call us or send us an e-mail.