support international students in their preparation for their stay and with getting oriented after their arrival in Darmstadt by providing information about visas, housing and student financing. Additionally, the ISS offer advice and assistance if international students have questions and problems. The International Counter at Karo 5 serves as the first point of contact. Individual consultation hours are offered at Bleichstrasse 2 during office hours. (All university building are temporarily closed to visitors) The ISS
Students can receive advice via:
- Our (temporarily only available online). International Counter
- for international students who have questions regarding studies at TU Darmstadt. The telephone hotline
- Our social media channels, where general questions are answered but we will usually direct you to contact us via email (data protection).
- Individual consultation by e-mail
- Individual advice available during consultation hours via video chat. Appointment request via the registration form. registration form