No. Once a doctoral thesis has been published, it can no longer be amended. In order to clearly identify the first publication of a doctoral thesis, theses that have been modified are always published separately in TUprints and are assigned the label ‘book’ (Buch).
- What does ‘released in book stores’ mean?
- Can a document that has been published in TUprints be withdrawn or ‘unpublished’?
- Which type of license is the most appropriate for diffusing my research results?
- Is there any financial support available for the publication of my thesis?
- How is a doctoral thesis published?
- Does the ISBN prove that the thesis has been distributed to book stores?
- Does a printed copy of the doctoral thesis need to be filed in the departmental office’s archives?
- When, where and how does the electronic version need to be submitted?
- Titel Page Specifications
- Declaration to doctoral thesis and transfer of rights
- Sperrvermerk zur Dissertation wegen Patentanmeldung