No. A copy of the doctoral thesis does not need to be filed because the thesis must be published anyway.
If a copy contains the written notes of the assessors, this must be kept together with the assessment report in the doctoral file. The general rules concerning the storage and destruction of documents apply. Examination documents need to be stored for 5 years.
- What does ‘released in book stores’ mean?
- Can a doctoral thesis be modified once it has been published on TUprints?
- Can a document that has been published in TUprints be withdrawn or ‘unpublished’?
- Which type of license is the most appropriate for diffusing my research results?
- Is there any financial support available for the publication of my thesis?
- How is a doctoral thesis published?
- Does the ISBN prove that the thesis has been distributed to book stores?
- When, where and how does the electronic version need to be submitted?
- Titel Page Specifications
- Declaration to doctoral thesis and transfer of rights
- Sperrvermerk zur Dissertation wegen Patentanmeldung