In compliance with the University and Higher Education Statistics Act (Hochschulstatistikgesetz), all universities and higher education establishments are obliged to submit doctoral students’ data to the State Statistical Office.
The specific data that is included in the statistics is determined by the Federal Statistical Office.
In line with these requirements, the TU Darmstadt has set up an online registration procedure to optimise the user-friendliness of data collection.
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- Doctoral candidates: Online Registration / Enrolment in TUCaN
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment – general information