Enrolment as a doctoral student is optional. If you have enrolled, you will get a TU-ID, a student ID card and the semester ticket.
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Doctoral candidates: Online Registration / Enrolment in TUCaN
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment – general information
- Registration / Enrolment with Guest-TU-ID