Switch from registration to enrollment
Please apply via the TUCaN-Webportal (also if you are already registered, please start a new application process).
Switch from enrollment to registration
Please use the form for withdrawal from re-registration (opens in new tab) (during the 1st semester) or use the form for de-registration (opens in new tab) (for the following semesters).
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- Doctoral candidates: Online Registration / Enrolment in TUCaN
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment – general information