Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate

If you want to register for courses, you have to be enrolled as phd-student.

Having this status, you will be able to register for the courses in TUCaN that are listed in the section “additional courses” in TUCaN.

If you are also employee having the “Landesticket”, you can get a reimbursement for the student’s semester ticket from the AStA

For language courses, you can register also as an employee.