Having this status, you will be able to register for the courses in TUCaN that are listed in the section “additional courses” in TUCaN.
If you are also employee having the “Landesticket”, you can get a reimbursement for the student’s semester ticket from the AStA
For language courses, you can register also as an employee.
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- Doctoral candidates: Online Registration / Enrolment in TUCaN
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment – general information