Please send an e-mail to tucan@tu-…. Indicate the purpose for which you need access to TUCaN. In addition, enter data that we can use to find you in the system (former matriculation number, former TU-ID or your date of birth, place of birth and, if applicable, birth name). The access data will be sent to you by e-mail within two working days.
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- Doctoral candidates: Online Registration / Enrolment in TUCaN
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment – general information