Registration / Enrollment in TUCaN
If you have already studied at TU Darmstadt, please use your TU-ID to login. Otherwise, please create a new account.
After logging in, click on Application (1), then on My Application (2) and then enter the details of your university entrance eligibility (3).
On the next page you will find the search criteria at the bottom. There you select your subject and PhD/doctoral studies as degree type.
On the following results page, select registration WITH enrollment (“enrolling”) or WITHOUT enrollment (“registering”), then click on Apply (apply means then also register) and follow the further instructions.
At the end of the process, you can print the document Deckblatt oder Antrag Einschreibung/Registrierung (Cover Sheet or Application Enrollment/Registration).
- General Information about Doctorates
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment – general information